Wednesday 23 March 2016

My Basic Facts Graph

October Reflection
I am proud that I got 100% on my test I hope to get 100% next time aswell

September Reflection
I am proud of my score next time I will try to get the 1% more to make it to 100%

August Reflection
I am proud that I kept my 100% score. I have now got it three times in a row. Next time I hope I keep 100% as my score

July Reflection
I am proud of my score again. I achieved my goal of my 8x tables and my 4x tables. My next goal in going to be to take 4:00 minutes or under to complete me test.

June Reflection
I am so proud that I got 100 on my next test i'm going to try to get 100 again.

May Reflection
I am still proud with my score even though I went down by 15%. Next time I will practice my 8 times tables.

April Reflection

I am proud that I got 41% more than last time.  I know the reason I got a better score is because I have been practising on Mathletics lots.


March Reflection
I am proud with my score.   Next time I need to make sure I don't get muddled up with my addition and multiplication signs.


No comments: