Monday 14 March 2016

Letter To Mrs Borcher

Dear  Mrs Borcher


I have been fitting in to room 19 really well.  We have learnt so many amazing things.


First , we wrote All About Me poems. We had to write words that describe  ourselves so the poem is just about us for example a clever ( fantasy ) reader.  Then we had to add pictures that relate to the poem.  I really enjoyed doing these because I have learnt more about the people in my class.


We also did maths.  We were learning how to read numbers up to one million. We had to read numbers like 135 701 I can  read them really well now.  I’m glad we did this because now I know how to read numbers up to one million.


For art we are making zentangle animals. We have to draw an animal then do lots of different patterns to make it look unique.   I love art .


I hope  you enjoyed learning about my class.


Thanks
Katie


My Reflection

We have been learning to write letters about what
we have been learning in room 19.

I was able to use words that described what we were writing about.

Next time I will use more describing words so that the people i'm writing to understand what I was learning more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well done Katie you have put a lot of effort into your letter to Mrs Borcher. I like how you have added detail to your paragraphs. Next time I think you could add more detail to your paragraph about the zentangle art. Great job.

Paige