Wednesday 8 June 2016

100 Word Challenge #2

100 Word Challenge


It was a stormy night and I was sitting in my favourite chair in the lounge with a hot cup of coco. I heard the thunder roar every second and saw the flashes of lighting every minute.


I decided to get ready for bed because tomorrow I was going to the olympic swimming competition. I got into bed, turned off my lamp and fell fast asleep.

Next morning I woke up at the crack of dawn, and got ready for the race. I got there just in time the whistle blew and  EVERYONE DISAPPEARED. The race was officially ruined...

The End

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow congratulations Katie ... I am really really impressed with your effort and the way you try very hard to improve each week on your 100 word challenge. Keep up the fantastic writing.