Thursday 12 November 2015

Term 4 Week 5

Four day weekend!!!

On Thursday I woke up really early crying because my ear was so so so sore and when I say it was so so so sore I mean it. I kept crying and sitting up in my bed. It was about 5.45 in the morning when I went in to my Mum and Dads bedroom. I woke up my Mum and she said "what is wrong" I said "my ear is really saw". So she went on to the Botany Junction Medical website and booked me in to a doctors appointment for my ear. My dad was dropping off Shannon to school so Mum, Macy and I could go to the doctors together for me.   We had to get some ear drops we have to put them in three times a day so my ear gets better.  Then we went to my grandmas house. We put my first lot of ear drops in when we got there. I had to lie on my side for five minutes then I had to put some cotton wool in my ear to hold in the drops and so they didn't fun out. My mum had to go to her work so Macy and me had to stay at my grandmas house until she had finished. When we went home I lay on my bed and nearly fell asleep. And then  we had to go pick up my sister from school. There was a lot of traffic so it took a while to get home. I lay down again with the cat in my room as soon as we got home. Eventually it was dinner time but I can't remember what we had. 


The next day my mum let me have another day of school so I got more resting time but it wasn't  a resting day. Macy was at kindergarten so it was just my Mum , Grandma and me. We all went shopping and I bought a makeup set. It has eye liner, 4 lipsticks, 20 eye-shadow  and 5 blusher it is so cool.
We had lunch at holly wood but I actually only got a little bottle of Fanta. Then it was just the normal weekend but I sort of forgot what I did then as well!!!

2 comments:

Ms M said...

I hope you ear is feeling better Katie. Check the spelling of saw and sore - this is a homophone and you need to be careful to use it in the right way.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.