Monday 2 November 2015

Term 4 Week 4

Rugby World Cup

Ok first things first WE WON THE RUGBY WORLD CUP.
I was so happy I think every new Zealander was.
I especially was. One of the tries was awesome when the man kicked the ball, it bounced of the grass and he caught it just in time to make the try.

The game went on for eighty minutes the points were 34-17.
We won by 17 points that is quite a lot. I was at Emma's house when I was watching it we sat on the couch together with a blanket because it was cold  we were so tired because we couldn't fall asleep last night it was to hot.

Then on Sunday at 10.30 we went to church. There is a room were the kids go and play games and color in. We played a game when you have to keep walking and when the person up the front turns around you have to freeze but if the person up the front sees someone move they have to go to the beginning again.When we went back to her house we went to a field and played rugby .I am getting really good at passes and kicks I am starting to like  rugby  and touch more than I used too they are so fun.

Then I had to go home!


No comments: