Wednesday 17 June 2015

Term 2 Week 9

The Sleepover

On Saturday I went to my best friends house at 9.30am! 

I was so excited to go because we had been talking about it for days and we really wanted to play with each other even though we could play with each other at school!

When I got there we hugged and made gymnastic video's our name of our group is what we called twisted siblings because we love each other so much we are like sister!
We also made a zombie video i'm going to tell you about it. First Schapelle said im really dizzy i need my pills then she had a nap and when she woke up she was a zombie. Then I was reading a book and Schapelle was still a zombie and she touched me and it made me turn into a zombie. Then we had a drink and we woke up and it was all dream and we thought we made such a cool video we showed Schapelle's auntie,nana and her uncle.

Image result for bed

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed reading this Katie as I had already seen the video that you had made-it was really funny and lots of imagination was used!