Tuesday 2 June 2015

Term 2 Week 7

QUEEN'S BIRTHDAY SPECIAL

One Monday was the Queen's birthday and I was at my grandparents house with my big sister Shannon.

When I woke up I ate breakfast and got dressed then I played cards in my grandpa's room.

Then my grandpa said "guess where we are going today." 

I said "where?"

"WE WERE GOING TO GO TO THE CITY IN A FERRY!!!!!" he exclaimed.

So we rushed to get ready and in a hour we left to go to the ferry.

We ran into the ferry before it left and next minute we were sailing on the ocean . It took about thirty two minutes to get to the city!
I was soooooo excited.


First we went into the building that looks like a caterpiller and that building had lots of decorations and people that were dressed up like how they used to be in england and like they used to be in the olden days. One of the ladies had a dress on and she looked very beautiful . There were lots of England things there like a poster that you put your head through and straight away Shannon and my grandpa said the betels because they knew the poster was the betels even though the heads were not on the poster.

After that we went to the fair that was there. We really wanted to go on the ferris wheel but we get tokens and guess what the tokens were SIX DOLLARS for only one we were so shocked we did not go on it.
Then we went into the Queen's market and I got a bracelet and anklets.



THE END




No comments: