Wednesday 5 August 2015

Cross Country

CROSS COUNTRY


On Tuesdays and Thursdays the year four, five and sixes go to cross country. If you don't know what cross country is I will explain it to you. Cross Country is when you run. You run to the finish line unless you are practicing. We all are practicing so far and we have to for a bit longer until it is time for the race.

To practice we have to run from the shade area out of the school down the ally way all the way down a couple of streets and then back to the ally way into school and sit back down in the shade area.

It gets tiring when you do a few laps. I did two laps last Thursday and tomorrow I'm going to try doing three to four laps.

We need to bring our P.E gear every Tuesday and Thursday so it is easier to run and so our school uniform doesn't get all YUCKY AND SWEATY.

I'm excited to do cross country at the time as not being excited because I like running but it makes me feel like me neck is closing up and that i'm going to faint.

I hoped you learnt something about cross country and you liked my recount!!!!!!!


No comments: